Dirty Celebrity prides itself on 2 principles. First, our efforts on becoming a sustainable brand. We are reducing our footprint by creating items on a made to order basis. Also, we don’t compete with fast fashion because the earth will loose every time. If you want to know more about our efforts, please read it here.
Secondly, we love for people to express themselves. Hence, we do not follow trends and if you do find something trending on our site; it is an accident. Furthermore, we discontinue products so we do not over saturate the market.
Please contact us here for further information and to schedule an appointment and a copy of our media kit.
- Mint Market and Me December 7, 2022
- Qouted in Scary Studies Magazine June 21, 2022
- Gather 2022 and me May 19, 2022
- Luxury is a marketing scam May 12, 2022
- Summer trends to add to your Gothic wardrobe June 22, 2021
- Style files: Cottagecore June 15, 2021
- Dollskill and me: should copy-cating be the ultimate flattery? May 4, 2021
- Handbag Trends you need now for spring April 13, 2021
- Hats NOW TRENDING – What to Buy now March 23, 2021
- Perfect the curated Ear look without piercings March 9, 2021
As Featured In